Pages

why are you so good?

Kombucha(pronounced kom-BOO-cha)= my new addiction. Kombucha is a handmade Chinese tea that is cultured up to 30 days. While it is fermenting essential nutrients form that are good for your body like: active enzymes, viable, probiotics, amino acids, antioxidants, and polyphenols. All of these combined create an elixir that immediatly works with the body to restore balance and vitality. This tea has actually been around for 2,000 years where it can be traced back to china where it was worshiped as the remedy of immortality.People around the world have been using it and have found this fermented tea drink responsible for their astonishing health, longevity and well-being. Basically in English it helps restore your body's PH which is very important with all the crap you eat which makes your body way to acidic!

Kombucha supports*:
Digestion
Metabolism
Immune System
Appetite Control
Weight Control
Liver Function
Body Alkalinity
Anti- Aging
Cell Integrity
Healthy Skin & Nails

I have been drinking it for about 4 months now and it has made the world of difference! Every morning i would wake up feeling like crud and two sips of this i was good to go! My husband Hunter used to have acidic problems everyday where he would down a bottle of pepcid a.c every other day, but since we began drinking it he has not had a problem! You can get it at Whole Foods or Sprouts usually at an organic store. It is a living organism for a living body! As delicious as it is its also pricey coming in at $3 dollars a bottle. So i decided to make my own!

This is the beginning where green tea,sugar, and a kombucha drink, were mixed together and left for 2 weeks to create my kombucha mother.

This is my mother... kinda of freaky looking i know, but fascinating at the same time!This is formed from the sugar just like yeast, and this ferments the tea from a sweet green tea to a sour vinegar smell which we like to call KOMBUCHA! I botteled it up using some of my old bottles from previous purchased kombuchas flavored with lemon juice, raspberry juice, and ginger juice.

My final project! It still has to sit out for another 4 days, and refrigerate for an additional 2 days. Long process and it will take some time to get the flavoring as good as the ones at the store. BUT I WILL CONQUER YOU KOMBUCHA! Give it a shot its not that good at first kind of taste like vinegar but now i crave it and so does my body because it makes me feel soooo good! Try Trilogy from Synergy its the best!

btemplates

1 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Wow! I've always wondered if anyone I knew was brave enough to take on making their own at home.Good job! I haven't tried it but maybe I will. Sounds like there are a lot of benefits.

Post a Comment