Pages

bigger words are better

so sorry for the small letters my friends... it does not help that my husband has the big screen tv our computer screen also... so the letters looked huge to me!


so this past Sunday i took Karly my sisters engagement pictures. She is marrying a guy with the name.... you wont believe this HUNTER! hahah how crazy is that? Hunter is not a very common name so we were shocked when he was a Hunter too! so now we have to come up with code names in my family. My Hunter called her Hunter number 2! cuz he was there first. hah o man i am already confusing myself this is going to be interesting. but besides his name! he is a great guy and i am very protective of my sister because she is basically perfect so the guy has to be basically perfect too. and i APPROVE of him. Awesome guy! and to Karly you looked beautiful, cant wait to see you on your wedding day! March 12,2009




































btemplates

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, they are so cute! i can't wait to do their pictures...

Post a Comment